- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Renee Daul is proud to serve Manitowoc, Two Rivers and the surrounding communities in WI .
Dr. Renee Daul uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having pain or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Renee takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Renee will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs.
Dr. Renee is originally from Denmark, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and is a 2009 graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa, where she graduated as valedictorian of her class. Since graduating, Dr. Renee has continued her studies and completed a certification in Nutritional Counseling through the state of Wisconsin. She has also earned her certification as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.). Dr. Renee has received advanced training in the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries and she enjoys helping athletes work toward their body's optimal level of functioning. She is also a Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Level 1 & 2 Certified RockTape physician, which can help with many conditions, not just athletic injuries or performance. Dr. Renee also enjoys treating conditions outside the spine - from the ankles and knees up to the wrists, elbows and shoulders!
Dr. Renee is certified in the Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) to care for women prior to conception and all throughout pregnancy. The Webster Technique is a specific chiropractic analysis and adjusting technique which focuses on the sacrum, the bone between the hip bones. Proper alignment of the sacrum allows for proper positioning and function of the mother’s pelvis. It also allows for optimal movement, development and positioning of the fetus throughout the pregnancy. These factors together provide a healthier and more enjoyable pregnancy for mom and baby.
In her free time, Dr. Renee enjoys running, reading and spending time with her family and friends. She has also enjoyed teaching anatomy & physiology classes at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College in the past.
It is Dr. Renee's goal to help create a healthier community through a combination of nutrition, education and chiropractic care for ALL ages. If you have any questions about chiropractic care at Horizon Chiropractic Center, please call the clinic at 920-652-9887 today!
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Green Bay, WI ~ 2005
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA ~ 2009
- Nutritional Counseling Certification, State of Wisconsin ~ 2009
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.), Palmer College of Chiropractic ~ 2012
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Level 1 & 2 Certified RockTape Physician ~ 2014
- Webster Technique Certified ~ 2016
Licensure & Associations:
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, State of Wisconsin ~ 2009-Present
- Member of The Chamber of Manitowoc County
- Sail Young Professionals of Manitowoc County Member
- Two Rivers Business Association (TRBA); Board Secretary
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)